How It Works
Half a billion people in emerging countries have no access to reading glasses. Forty million Americans go to the countries where glasses are needed. What if each traveler brought a pair of readers with them and gave them to the first person they saw that needed them? What if that person was YOU?
- Each pair of glasses costs $2.00 plus shipping. (all expenses on behalf of Reading Glass Project are tax deductible).
- Hand-deliver the glasses one-by-one so you can vouch where they are going and guard against graft.
- Included in your order are instructions on how to fit glasses for the people who need them. Check here for FAQ's.
- All profits go to buying glasses to give out to the homeless and underserved here in the United States. No one at Reading Glass Project makes a salary.
- Submit your stories and pictures & help spread the word about the Reading Glass Project.